Tankless Water Heaters
You might be amazed to learn that a tankless water heater can be quite valuable and have cost savings on water expenses. The tankless water heater can start costing you less as soon as that it is put in. In case you are unfamiliar with tankless water heater, they are water heaters that work when needed. Rather than storing water inside a big tank and keeping it hot, it heats water as it is used.
There are lots of benefits to obtaining a tankless water heater. Amongst them are:
• Reduced energy costs– A tankless water heater can provide hot water when you need it. The instant you turn on your hot water tap, the tankless water heater begins heating up the water. Due to this process, you do not have to bother with investing in heating water in the huge tank throughout the day. More info here @ https://just-water-heaters.com
• Life expectancy– Your average water heater will have a useful lifetime of about 5 to 10 years. They can be very expensive too! The advantage of possessing a tankless water heater is that they have extended lifespans up to 15 to 25 years. Instead of buying a water heater every 5-10 years, you can purchase one every 15 to 25 years which is the length of time most people end up possessing their houses.
• Environment friendly– Because the tankless water heater uses minimal energy, this is an environmentally friendly solution and reduces your carbon footprint.
• Continuous Hot Water– In contrast to a traditional water heater where, when the hot water within the tank is all used, you must wait for the water to reheat again, you always have immediate hot water for as long as you have the hot water tap turned on.
• Space– These types of tankless water heaters don’t take up a lot of space. In contrast to traditional water heaters, they don’t need a large footprint in your home to work. A tankless water heater could be placed on just about any wall inside your garage.
Buying Pro tip: In case you’re torn between whether or not you should obtain a tankless water heater simply look at yellow Energy Guide stickers.
Evaluate the energy guide stickers on traditional water heaters and also on your possible tankless water heater to see if it would be worth the cost.
Installing these tankless water heaters needs an expert! Our professionals have been putting in tankless water heaters for the last decade and we have not found a home we could not set them up in. Before installing, we shall look at the pros and cons of tankless water heaters and look at what the setup process entails.
You can be assured that we will never simply set up your tankless water heater for you, it will be mounted with quality work. We offer warranties on our installations because we stand by our service. What are you waiting for? Give our San Antonio Plumbing Professionals a call today to find out exactly what we can do for you!